Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 6-Bits and Bytes/Storage

A way that I can enhance my Food and Sleep Water and advertise it would be to create a song. As cheezy as this sounds there are numerous commercials which use music and mp3's to advertise there product. For example I-O digital cable and free credit report.com. An mp3 would allow me to encode a catchy song into the consumers head so they remember my product name. Although I don't have a written song, thinking about the idea gets me excited and think it will be productive towards my company campaign.


My computer will not need to have a large data storage since my product is made through machines. A normal laptop of 300 GB will do just fine for my business, and all its storage for documents and information. Another idea how I can enhance my Food and Sleep Water would be to go along with the mp3 song for the commercial, show how my product scientifically cures your hunger and sleepiness.  This would be a key tool for my advertising of the product. 


To increase free storage space, I learned  that there is an easy way to replace wav files with mp3 files.  The latter is the compressed version of wav files. Human hearing is limited to 20hz to 20khz, therefore, mp3 files discards what we cannot hear and therefore decrease the size of the file. This will benefit the business as it helps us save storage space and become more cost efficient in computer storage. 





No comments:

Post a Comment