Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 5- Input/Output



A way i can enhance my company and advertise is it by using QR codes. QR codes are everywhere these days because of the growing popularity of smart phones. They are free to make and would be a good way to advertise my product. I could put sales in the QR codes, which would make people actually scan the QR code, and in return it will help my sales. 

Another aspect of technology that will help protect my special Water that will help cure your sleeping and eating problems, is an RFID tag. Having RFID tags within my factory will allow me to keep track of stock and inventory. By staying ontop of inventory this will make my company more efficient by have Food and Sleep Water made nonstop at a constant flow of output.

Another aspect of RFID would be to track all my companies product throughout the world. Having shipping trucks drive all around the U.S. and globally, can be confusing and disorganized. With RFID trackers in all the truck will allow my company to track the Waters across the world, which will lead to a more successful and organized business. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea about using QR codes, but I think you could also use them in other ways. Perhaps you could have a QR code on each bottle that users can scan to find out nutritional information, ingredients, etc. I think overall you have some great ideas but can expand upon inputs and outputs for your beverages and company.

    ReplyDelete