Monday, October 31, 2011

Summary Final Post


My entrepreneurial idea has evolved from being just a little idea to a complex business product that uses many different parts of technology to earn a high profit and have an efficient business. At first my idea started with my personal issues of having a lack of sleep and lack of food throughout normal college day. With the truckloads of work the professors assign and tight schedule I am on I found it hard to find to grab a meal. So I thought that a type of water with the specific ingredients that could provide your hunger and energize you could be extremely helpful throughout the day.

After I came up with this idea I realized there are many different parts of technology that i wasn't even aware about until I took IST195 that could enhance my product indirectly making production and innovation. The lessons on spreadsheets and software, hardware and digital video, input, bits and bytes, and computer forensics and operating systems all taught me ways to develop my product. They not only helped me on the design and development side but also on the business side of my product.

This overall experience with technology and business has expanded my mindset which is benefiting me because I now have more knowledge about business related technology aspects then I used too. For example, I never had an idea what RFID card was and how it can be used to track shipments. The more I learned about technology the more I was able to expand my ideas for my Food/Sleeping water. 

Links to comments:   
http://aburnet.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-entrepreneurial-idea.html?showComment=1317666645196#c7827403465944792888     Andrew Burnet

http://sschuld.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-1-time-management.html#comments       Seth Schulder 

http://tessoliviablog.blogspot.com/2011/09/entrepreneurial-idea.html#comments     Tess Segal 

No comments:

Post a Comment